Waste management for events – Canberra
Organising a large community or public event in Canberra? Planning to serve food and drinks? Brindabella Waste is a local waste management company that provides waste solutions for concerts, craft fairs, weekly markets, sporting events, school fetes and fundraisers in the Canberra region. Our hardworking team is available seven days a week to ensure that your event isn’t spoiled or overwhelmed by rubbish.
Brindabella Waste is led by owners Chris and Ann Maher, who established the business in 2003. Chris and Ann are focused on providing customers with value for money, exemplary customer service and eco-friendly solutions. Brindabella Waste is a member of the Waste Management and Resource Recovery Association of Australia (WMRR), and is committed to being a leader in waste management for events in Canberra.
Why choose Brindabella Waste for your next event?
- We’ll customise a waste management solution to suit your budget and needs.
- We provide a range of 240-litre and 660-litre plastic bins, as well as rugged trash-packs.
- We’ll strive to recycle your event waste as much as possible.
- We take care of both food waste and solid rubbish (paper, plastic, glass, aluminium).
- We’re a local family business that understands the importance of community events.
- We’re fully insured – we have Public Liability insurance.
Please note that we don’t remove hazardous waste or dispose of grease trap waste.
What can you expect from Brindabella Waste at your event?
We take care of the waste management process from start to finish – enabling you to focus on other aspects of your Canberra event. Our general mode of operation is set out below.
- Set up the bins and trash-packs prior to the event starting.
- Monitor the bin and trash-pack levels during the event.
- Empty or replace bins and trash-packs that are full.
- Load truck or trucks to take waste away (during large events, our trucks may need to make multiple trips to our waste depot).
- Sort through waste after event to separate items for recycling.
The friendly team at Brindabella Waste is supported by a fleet of 3 trucks – 2 x flatbed (GVM: 8,700 kg) and 1 x garbage compactor (GVM: 10,200 kg).
Events we service
- Craft fairs
- Cultural festivals
- Large private parties
- Open days for schools and higher education facilities
- Public fundraisers
- Registration days
- School fetes
- Sporting events, including school carnivals
- Weekly markets
- Work functions, including outdoor Christmas parties
For more information on our waste management services (for events) in Canberra, please call Ann or Chris at Brindabella Waste on 1300 872 747 or 0414 278 810. Alternatively, please email us on email@example.com